A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The main purposes of cookies are as follows:
- To ensure that web pages can function correctly and store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- To know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
TYPES OF COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
In order to use this Web Site, it is necessary to install cookies. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide many of the services we show. The user cannot accept them or configure your browser to block them and, if necessary, delete them.
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
Other sites on this website install third-party cookies to all visitors, even if they are not registered users on the corresponding platforms:
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by configuring the browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es fakeanswer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-ydeshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Some features of the Services will be disabled.