Buy Kimya 3D printer filaments at the best price
In Triwee you can find the best 3D printer filaments of the brand Kimya at affordable prices, with total guarantee and with all the advice of our team to use them in your projects.
Some Kimya 3D printer filaments
- Filamento Kimya PLA-R (in various colors): This easy to print and glossy finish material is a recycled and biodegradable polymer. Polylactic acid (PLA) is a sustainable alternative to polyethylene, since this homopolymer of biological origin can be obtained from corn starch. The PLA-R filament Kimya is ideal for use in domestic applications in all types of objects, from modeling toys and prototypes.
- Filamento Kimya TPU-92A (in various colours):The family of thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU) to which this material belongs, offer great resistance to heat and flexibility. The TPU-92A can be used in the impressions of parts whose characteristics are flexibility and resistance. This material is also certified for food contact by EU 10/2011 and FDA 21 CFR in all colors less in black.
- Filamento Kimya ABS-ESD: ABS-ESD belongs to the family of the styrenic polymers is light, rigid and easy to print. One of its main features is the high protection against electric shocks, as well as high impact resistance.
- Filamento Kimya PEBA-S: PEBA-S is a thermoplastic elastomer. It has the highest percentage of lengthening of the range of kimya filaments, so it can be used to manufacture shoes soles and other sports equipment. Also, thanks to this flexibility it has an important return of energy or impact resistance.
- Filamento Kimya PETG: This material is obtained with PETG mixture and carbon fibers. These fibers provide high levels of mechanical performance and rigidity, without losing the ease of printing.